Ask for help from ART or make a
referral for someone you support
Use this ART Referral Form to request support from our team to access the NDIS. Please allow up to 14 days for this initial contact. If you, or a person with disability that you know is experiencing extreme difficulties as a result of COVID-19 and needs support to access the NDIS, call ART on 1800 569 040.
Who ART can help?
ART can help a wide range of Queenslanders with disability to access the NDIS, including:
- Rural, regional or remote residents.
- Students leaving, or have recently left school.
- Students 7 years or over who attend a special school.
- Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people.
- Residents from a culturally and linguistically diverse background.
- Children and young people in youth detention.
- Adults subject to supervision by Community Corrections.
- Prisoners leaving the criminal justice system.
Potential participants must be aged between 7 and 65 years to apply for ART assistance. Applicants must also be Australian residents located within one of the ART delivery regions and not currently approved for an NDIS plan.
Referrals can be made either by individuals, family members, carers or support agencies.
Parents and families seeking support for children under 7 can contact their NDIS Early Childhood Partner. They will tailor support to your child's individual needs and circumstances, and can help you to request access to the NDIS if your child requires longer-term supports.