Ask for help from ART or make a
referral for someone you support
Use this ART Referral Form to request support from our team to access the NDIS. One of our case managers will be in contact within 5 to 10 working days. If you, or a person with disability that you know is experiencing extreme difficulties as a result of COVID-19 and needs support to access the NDIS, call ART on 1800 569 040.
Who ART can help
ART can help if you are a person with disability, aged 7 to 65, and need support services. We particularly encourage people to make contact if you are:
- living in regional or remote areas
- leaving, or have left, school in 2019, 2020 or 2021
- attending a special school
- Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander
- from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- in youth detention
- an adult subject to supervision by Community Corrections
- leaving the criminal justice system.
Parents and families seeking support for children under 7 can contact their NDIS Early Childhood Partner. They will tailor support to your child's individual needs and circumstances, and can help you to request access to the NDIS if your child requires longer-term supports.