We pay our respects to the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander ancestors of this land and their legacy. The foundations laid by these ancestors - our First Nations peoples - gives strength, inspiration and courage to current and future generations towards creating a better Queensland.
Use this ART Referral Form to request support from our team to access the NDIS. Please allow up to 14 days for this initial contact. If you, or a person with disability that you know is experiencing extreme difficulties as a result of COVID-19 and needs support to access the NDIS, call ART on 1800 569 040.
ART can help a wide range of Queenslanders with disability to access the NDIS, including:
- People from rural, regional or remote communities.
- Students leaving, or have recently left school.
- Students 7 years or over who attend a special school.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
- People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background.
- Children and young people engaged in the youth justice system.
- Adults subject to supervision by Community Corrections.
- Prisoners leaving the criminal justice system.
Potential participants must be aged between 7 and 65 years to apply for ART assistance. Applicants must also be Australian residents located within one of the ART delivery regions and not currently approved for an NDIS plan.
Referrals can be made either by individuals, family members, carers or support agencies.
Parents and families seeking support for children under 7 can contact their NDIS Early Childhood Partner. They will tailor support to your child's individual needs and circumstances, and can help you to request access to the NDIS if your child requires longer-term supports.